Thursday, May 16, 2013

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition!

I know, another tag! I've wanted to do this for a while now, so here it is...I tag all of you!


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

I'm more of a makeup girl, and although I always go out with no makeup, I'm getting back into it. So definitely nice makeup and messy hair...which can be sexy anyway! (sometimes)

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?



I was curling my lashes this morning, and whatever way I moved, the curler slipped and pulled out around 15 lashes. It's not at all noticeable, but I was freaking out! I'm rubbish at applying false lashes, and really don't want glue in my eye, haha! I'd rather shave my brows...I could even get pretty ones tattooed on ;)

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

I've never been to Sephora, but when I visit the States, it's the first place I'll go! I've always wanted to visit, I've heard so much about it. I've been to a MAC store a few times, but it honestly wasn't that big. I'd rather have more than one choice of makeup too, so definitely Sephora.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Oh...this is an awful, awful question. Neither! But seeing as I have to choose, I guess the lipgloss/lipliner look. And try to match them as best I can, haha. 


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?


Hmm. I may be being cheeky...but the question does say 'leave the house'. Does that mean I can touch up my makeup outside? If so, overdone blush! 

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?


Good grief, do I have to answer this? Biker shorts I guess, haha!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?


Ehh...why would anybody want to be orange? But then again, why would anybody want weird tan lines. I suppose I'll choose the tan lines ;)

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad haircut! Wouldn't a bad hair colour make a cute haircut look bad? I think a bad haircut could be worked into some sort of style.


9.Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?


Twitter. I love both but couldn't live without YT.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?


I could use a beauty blender for foundation and possibly cream blush, but could I blend out eyeshadow with my fingers? Ahh!! However...I wear mascara more than anything else, sooo I'd have to ditch the makeup brushes.


***

SeeeeriouslyI am so glad that these aren't actual choices we have to make and live with! Could you imagine a girl walking around with Sharpie'd on eyebrows, a perm with a bad colour, orange tan, MC Hammer pants and an obvious foundation line? I wonder if she exists...haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...