Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Bad blogger! I apologise for the lack of blogging...college has been really hectic because we were getting into the last few weeks. I have ONE day left (May 1st - exam!!) and I can't wait to finish!

Chloe over at Chau Belle! tagged everyone to do this tag, and I love it! I absolutely love doing tags, they're great for getting to know more about people, even the little details.

If you're reading this, I tag YOU!

* * * * * * *


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight, but it has a little wave to it when it dries naturally. It doesn't really frizz, and tends to fall into a nice style I leave it to dry naturally.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself. If I were to bleach it (again), I would probably go to a salon. But honestly, if I was just dying it black, I don't see the point in paying loads to have someone do what I can do myself in the comfort of my own home.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Most days, I leave it down in in slight waves, other days I'll tie it up, or throw it into a messy bun (still getting the hang of it!) but if I'm going out, I'll curl it or straighten it.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've never paid to get my nails done, and I never will. I'm a big nail art lover myself, and I've built up quite a collection of nail polishes and nail art tools, so I do my nails myself. Why not if I have everything I need? 


5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Every 3-4 days usually, or if it chips badly before then, I'll change it.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Usually summer because i wear sandals more and want my toes to look pretty ;)

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It depends on what look I'm going for. If it's my every day look, it can take anywhere between 20-35 minutes. If I'm going on a night out, it can take up to an hour because I can be really particular about my eye makeup.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
99.9999% of the time, I do my face first...but if I'm going for a really dark smoky eye, then I'll do my eyes first. Mainly because I hate the fall-out that dark eye shadows can cause on my face. Instead of the hassle cleaning up fall-out, I'd rather just take off my makeup and start again...it's happened before!

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Hahaha, definitely a collector! I was sorting out my makeup the other day, and this is the picture I took (a few palettes were missing and not all of my brushes were there)...how crazy is that? I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more makeup items until I've used up some of what I already have. That shouldn't be too hard!


10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often, only on special occasions really. I love how they look, but the effort to put them on every day..no thanks. Sometimes, it takes me ages to put them on, and when they are on, I find myself checking out my makeup in the mirror constantly in case one of the lashes falls off. Either that, or they're really heavy on my eyes! I need to start using them more though, I have so many!

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not at all. I should really start doing it to use up some makeup, but honestly, I'm really happy with my skin so I'm comfortable going out with a bare face. If I'm feeling really crappy, even a few coats of mascara cheers me up a little.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
If i'm home alone and bored, I like to try makeup looks. If i'm studying, cleaning or chilling with family, i won't wear makeup. If i'm going out for a day with family, I'll wear makeup.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course! I'm comfortable not wearing makeup as I have really good skin. I honestly don't get how some girls need to wear a full face of makeup just to go to the shop...why?!

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not much at all. I have a paintpot, an eyeshadow, a lipstick, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush and blending brush from MAC. I'm sure that's all my high end products, but I love my drugstore products, mainly Essence and Rimmel.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Normally, I'll just decide on something to wear when I get up. If I have a day ahead of me, I'll plan my outfit the night before...and my makeup!

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often, just until I get bored with the one I'm currently using. The one I use now is actually a changing bag, but it has all the same pockets as a handbag, and you can fit a house in it. Plus it's super cute, so why not? ;) The handles are the same pink as the underneath of the bag. i'm in LOVE with it! <3


17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
For college, I wake up around 8am and bedtime is around midnight or 1am. On weekends or days off college, I'll stay up til around 3am, and wake around 11am...1pm if I'm really lazy!

18. How often or when do you workout?
I was doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, but I got inflamed feet and the doctor told me to rest for a few weeks. I'm yet to get back into it, but I think I'll start again. I make sure to walk every day though.

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right!

20. How tall are you?
5'1 or 5'2.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Only a tiny bit of French...not enough to have a conversation though, haha.

22. How many pets do you have?
2 cats, Jess (top) and Prince (bottom)


23. How often are you on Blogger?
Every day! When I'm not blogging, I'm having a quick read of other blogs :)

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes...mainly because some people leave their blog links in comments and i'll check them out. I always read my own comments though :) 

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have a little notepad and I have a small list in there of things I want to try, but I'm putting myself on a spending ban for now!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not sure...it just came to me, but I'm bored with it now. I'll change it soon I think.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Canon Powershot SX130 IS

28. How often do you clean your house?
I clean every day, obviously not a 'full clean', but if something needs cleaning, I'll do it.

29. What's your favorite color?
Baby pink

30. Do you swear?
Yup, I'm so bad for it!

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's 3am now..so when I wake up, I'll be studying for my Child Development exam, tidying and having a pamper night! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, it does really make u know moe about others, thx for sharing xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...