Monday, April 29, 2013

20 Things On My Mind Right Now

...does this sort of post even exist? It does now ;) I'm going to make this a regular thing. I know, I know, I've said this stuff in the past, but now that college is almost over, I'll be dedicating more time to blogging...and hopefully I'll have a job soon. I have a notebook with some blog post ideas in, and I'll be using that a lot ;) title says it all.

1. I can't wait for my fiancĂ© to come home from hospital.
2. When I get to my ideal weight, I'm going to get a cherry blossom tattoo...maybe on my rib or foot.
3. I miss old music (from the noughties, etc). A lot of 'music' these days is just noise!
4. I have ONE more day of college. Cannot wait...
5. ...and looking forward to lunch and drinks afterwards with some of the girlies.
6. I keep hearing weird noises...help!
7. I'm in the mood to do my makeup...but I've to get up at 7.30am, so bed soon!
8. I'm loving my nails right now :)
9. Everyone and their mother (literally) seems to be having babies.
10. I want a big snuggle right now!
11. I could eat an entire pizza.
12. Justin Timberlake's best song (in my opinion) is probably Never Again.
13. I can't wait to dye my hair on Tuesday.
14. I want my mum to call me.
15. Prince looks super cute sleeping at the end of the bed.
16. I can hear Jess rolling around in the laundry hamper...her latest thing. Crazy cat!
17. I want perfect eyebrows.
18. I miss my family so much!
19. I'm really thirsty...water anyone? 
20. But I'm contemplating making coffee, what a hard decision to make. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...