Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nails | Rimmel - 'Too Cool To Tango'

I was on the lookout for a new duck-egg blue kind of colour. I have a gorgeous Essence one, which is now discontinued...typical. It was called 'Fall For Me', so I fell in love with it and they discontinue it! In my search for a new gorgeous blue colour, I came across this gorgeous one by Rimmel...it's so beautiful!


I'm pretty sure it's my new favourite nail colour, and at only €4.95, I think I'll pick up a few of the same colour over the coming weeks/months in case they do decide to discontinue it!

This is two coats of the polish on it's own...keep an eye out for my next post to see what I've added to it ;) Also, I hate how crappy I am at painting my nails!


I think this is the perfect colour for Summer...what's your favourite nail polish for Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...