Wednesday, August 29, 2012

No Mirror Make-up Challenge.


Well, this was... fun? Hahahahahha!

The make-up I used:

Rimmel Lasting finish 25 hour foundation in True Ivory
Catrice eyebrow set
Catrice Bohemia Limited Edition Bronzer
NYC lipstick in Blue Rose
Catrice Smokey Eyes Set
Maybelline Lasting Drama 24hr gel liner in Intence Black
Maybelling SuperStay 24H concealer in Light
Rimmel blusher in Autumn Catwalk
Elf Pressed Powder in... Porcelain (I think)
Benefit BADgal lash mascara in black

******

Look at those eyebrows...oh my lord

 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhaa what the heck

 Harsh bronzer?! Sweet heck...

 The eyebrows...


I think I actually did okay. A little bit. Kind of. Okay maybe not. But the lipstick was good! And the blush was alright...that's about it. I had a lot of fun doing this challenge. It's harder than it looks!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...