Monday, July 24, 2017

Christmas 2017 Wishlist

Yes, it's only July... but I do love Christmas & a good wishlist! There's not too much on my list, but I'm sure I'll see more things that I want before long. I've compiled my list along with pictures and links to where you can  get them from... Hint hint Santa, hope you're reading this! I've been good (for the most part!)



One of my all-time favourite scents. Such a beautiful scent that lingers all day.

Yankee Candles are the best for giving off the nicest scents & these scents make their way through the whole house, making it smell absolutely yummy.

How adorable is this? I see it all over Instagram & I'm in love with it. With the amount of (usually-cold-by-the-time-I-get-to-it) coffee I drink, this would be perfect.

I actually want two of these for our bedroom, as our new place is coming together nicely. Our wardrobes & chest of drawers are white, so these would add the perfect finishing touch to our bedroom. We will hopefully have these before Christmas, but if we don't, they'll remain on my wishlist & hopefully Santa will be good to me!

I actually want everything 'Rose & Bee', but I would definitely have this mug saying Busy Bee, as the picture shows, because my fiancé calls me Bee/B & always says I'm a busy bee when I've been running around all day.

I haven't yet tried this, but I've heard it smells amazing, & I don't think I've ever been disappointed by a Yankee Candle.

I mean okay, you're probably like... what the f... but yes. I'm addicted to these. They're pretty hard to find in Ireland, unfortunately! I would take a lifetime supply of these babies any day.

Yes, more Rose & Bee... I sound so fuddy-duddy here, but I love a pretty oven glove... even though it gets destroyed eventually. This one is beautiful, & I guess I just want everything by Emma Bridgewater at this stage!

That's pretty much all that's on my Christmas list, apart from maybe a lottery win or a holiday to Santorini. However, I will settle for anything mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...