Thursday, February 20, 2014

Rediscovered Beauty Products | Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising Fluid


Have you ever gone through your beauty things and thought 'oh my god, I forgot I had this!'? Silly question, we've all done it. I was going through a huge box of hair and face products (leave-in conditioners, moisturisers, tans, hair dye) and came across this Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising Fluid. I remember loving it, it was my ultimate favourite moisturiser until I discovered Simple's Light Moisturiser, then tried that and loved it. When I found this in my beauty box a few days ago, I'll admit I got a bit excited. I've used it since then at night and in the morning under my makeup. It's so much better than my Simple Light Moisturiser.

As the title says, it's a fluid. It sinks into skin so quickly and doesn't leave any residue. It's so light, you wouldn't think it moisturises but it really does. I have slightly dry skin (it's gotten so much better over the past few years!) so this is perfect. Sadly, I only have a third of the bottle left. What's even sadder, is that this moisturiser has been discontinued. Ugh, I hate it when that happens. Why do they discontinue everything that people LOVE? I read that it was discontinued due to low sales, but I highly doubt that's the reason - it's amazing. It was cheap in price, I can't remember how much, but I was shocked at how good it was for the price. I love my Simple Light Moisturiser, but I'm looking for something else to try. I don't like getting stuck using just one product. Mainly because my skin will probably get too used to it and it won't work for my skin anymore, or else like this situation... being discontinued.

Somebody suggested I try the Nivea Visage Oil Free Day Cream, but honestly I think a fluid is better than a cream. I might give it a try anyway (who knows, I might have it in my beauty box, I'll go check! - okay, no joke, I just checked and I have the Rich Moisturising Day Cream. Can you say 'hoarder'? haha). I've looked for the fluid online, but can't find it. I can only imagine that if I do come across it, it'll be more than tripe the price!

Have you tried this Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising Fluid, and did you like it?
I'm so not looking forward to finishing the bottle... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...