Monday, December 19, 2011

Recent random buys

I thought I'd do a little post on some random things I've bought lately!

Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Shaping & Highlighting Crayon
I've wanted to try this eyebrow crayon for a while now, and I recently picked it up in Boots. I will have a review up soon!

Gloria Jean's Creamy White Hot Cocoa
 Best. Hot. Chocolate. Ever. I'm totally addicted to Gloria Jean's white hot chocolate so I picked this up in Gloria Jean's! It's amazing, but not the same as when they make it!

Hello Kitty nail stickers
If you know me, you'll know I am a Hello Kitty fanatic!! I had to buy these nail stickers when I came across them on eBay. 10 sheets for cheap!

Nail wheels
I bought 10 nail wheels from eBay, so I can practice my nail art and now I don't need to use my own nails all the time!

Nail protectors

I came across these on eBay (yes, I'm quite the eBay addict!) You clip them around your finger, paint your nail, close the top down and allow your nails to dry without anything touching them! Perfect for me as I usually go to rub my face with wet nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...