Sunday, December 18, 2011

ELF makeup haul & MYSTERY BAG!!!

ELF were having a '12 Days of Christmas' promotion going on (now ended), which involved a new offer every day for 12 days, including, free shipping, free palettes, free beauty clutch, 25% off, etc. Each offer included a minimum spend, which is usually pretty cheap, so I couldn't help myself...

I took advantage of the Day 10 promotion, which was FREE shipping & FREE mystery bag (mystery bag would have a minimum value of £10). I'd read a lot of reviews about the mystery bag and had wanted to try it. The minimum spend was £15/€17.50, which I thought was pretty amazing!

As a treat for working hard on the phone cases I make, I decided to treat myself to a few little bits...


First, here's what I ordered:

I ordered:

6pc Eyeshadow Set in Natural (€4)
Studio Powder Brush (€4)
Lipstick in Classy (€1.70)
Lipstick in Fearless (€1.70)
Lipstick in Gypsy (€1.70)
Lipstick in Sociable (€1.70)
Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark (€4)

The eyebrow kit is a repurchase; my favourite eyebrow kit EVER, so I had to buy another one just to have! I spent over €17.50 so I qualified for the free shipping and mystery bag when I entered a code.

HERE is my mystery bag... PINK wrapping!


I was so excited to open it, and I was thrilled with what was inside...


Day To Night Beauty On The Go palettes & compact (worth €8.50)
Nail Polish in Chocolate (worth €1.70)
Shimmer Eye Pencil in Plum Passion (worth €1.70)

I love everything, I'm going to do reviews (and more pictures!) VERY soon, so do check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...