Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I'M A WINNER!!

I won loads of Catrice makeup in a competition I entered in October, over at Nina's Bargain Beauty. I  Catrice cosmetics, as the brand is so affordable and so good! I already own some nail polishes, eyebrow pencil and lip gloss. Why spend loads of money on high end brands, when you can have cheaper brands that do the same thing?! :)

This is what I won:

It includes:

From the Limited Edition Bohemia collection:
Nail polish in Bring Me Terra Copper!
Absolute eye colour in My Home Is My Sand Castle
Absolute eye colour in Yes, You Tan!
Absolute eye colour in Bring me Terra Copper!
Absolute lip gloss in Yes, You Tan!
Absolute lip gloss in Looking Sunkissed
Definition bronzer
Loose powder eyeliner in Nap In The Shade

The rest:
Made To Stay long lasting eyeshadow in Romans Gone Bad
Made To Stay long lasting eyeshadow in Lord Of The Blings
Multi Colour Blush in Riviera Rose
Smokey Eyes set in Smoking Area
Allround Concealer
Kohl Kajal eyepencil in Ultra Black
Eyeshadow base

I'm SO excited to try everything! So far, I've tried the bronzer, lip glosses, eyeshadow base, eyepencil and the smokey eyes kit. I'm loving them all so far! I think the Yes, You Tan lip gloss has to be my favourite lip gloss ever.

I'll do a post with reviews & swatches soon, as I can't wait to try the nail polish!

Check out Nina's fabulous blog, as she gives you the best bargains and reviews on lower end brands, that we can all afford, including Catrice, ELF, and some NYX.

Thanks so much for my prize Nina, I love it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lucky you! I've never won anything from a blog yet, I guess I'll keep trying :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww im so pleased you love them hun :) :) your most welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...