Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nail art

Girls, I have a confession to make... I have something to say, and I really need to get this off my chest...

 I'M A NAIL ART ADDICT!

I love making crazy, weird, colourful, girly and different designs on my nails. I've got quite a large collection of nail polishes (around 65-75 normal polishes and 24 nail art pens). I have dotting tools, nail art brushes, glitters, fimo canes and more. I've also got loads of sheets with nail stickers on and I'm always switching up my nail designs. When I get bored of doing nail art (VERY RARE!), I like to have my nails a nice nude baby pink or a vibrant colour which makes my hair pop!

I get some of my ideas from YouTube videos but I always add my own touch and rock it myself. When I'm feeling very creative, I invent my own little designs. My favourite nail art design I have done is rainbow zebra print. It didn't take long to do, yet every time I wear it, I get compliments; even when I pay for items in the shop! Loves it.

Here's my nails with the rainbow zebra print design


What do YOU think? I love it!
Lots of people have said I should be a nail technician, but to be honest, I haven't thought much about it. Who knows, though? ;)

If you're interested in how I do this design, post a comment below and I'll get back to you with the steps I took to create it. I hope you like it, and I'll upload more of my nail art designs soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Seriously they are amazing!! You know how much I love all of your nail art and stuff so I wanna see more posts like this pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :) You should do a SEXLIFE nail art, dunno how you'd do it hehe!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...