Wednesday, July 13, 2011

25 Random Questions Tag

I stole this off someone while flicking through random blogs; thought it was pretty interesting so I'm going to give it a shot :) I tag YOU so give it a go and let me know if you do it <3

Ready? Let's gooooooooooooo!


1. Do you have any pets?
Nope; our landlord is "allergic".

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you
Playstation 3 controller, bottle of coke, moneyyy.

3. What's the weather like right now?
It's 2.45am, so I'm guessing it's pretty cold lol

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I don't drive, I want to learn but I don't... Never crashed as I don't drive.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
10am

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning.

7. What was the last movie you saw? 
In the cinema? Insidious (CRAP)

8. What does your last text message say?
"I'll cuddle you when I come up. I love you xxx" from my fiancé

9. What's your ringtone?
David Gray - This Year's Love

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Wales.

11. Do you like sushi?
I've never tried it.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco or Lidl.

13. Have you ever taken medicine to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope.

14. How many siblings do you have?
Eight brothers. I know, right?!

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
24 =.= 

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear contacts daily but I have glasses for when my eyes need a break.

18. Do you colour your hair?
A lot.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Sort out my bedroom.

20. When was the last time you cried?
About 2 weeks ago

21. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Pepperoni.

22. What do you prefer? Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers.

23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
Too many!

24. What is your eye colour?
Green.

25. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?
Of course. Pepsi is DISGUSTING.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...