Monday, July 11, 2011

My favourite YouTubers!


I'm a huge YouTube addict... hair, makeup, fashion, tags, pranks, you name it!

I've compiled a list of my favourite YouTubers, a mix of beauty gurus, pranksters, etc. My list is in no particular order, because I totally can't pick! I'll give you the link of the YouTubers and a little piece of info on what they make videos about :)


1. www.youtube.com/hailedabear
- Leda: hair, makeup, random!

2. www.youtube.com/kandeejohnson
- Kandee: hair, makeup, fashion

3. www.youtube.com/littlekiva
- Kiva: hair, makeup

4. www.youtube.com/juicystar07
- Blair: hair, makeup, vlogs, fashion, tags, reviews, hauls

5. www.youtube.com/elliejayden
- Shona: hair, makeup, fashion, tags

6. www.youtube.com/makeupbynaya
- Naya: makeup

7. www.youtube.com/samanthaschuerman
- Sam: hair, makeup, reviews

8. www.youtube.com/allthatglitters21
- Elle: hair, makeup,tags, reviews, hauls

9. www.youtube.com/cityandmakeup
- Steph: hair, reviews, hauls, tags, makeup

10. www.youtube.com/nikitabanana88
- Nikki & John: pranks

11. www.youtube.com/thestylediet
- Anna: fashion, style, body confidence

12. www.youtube.com/loopylady11
- Louna: hair, makeup, random

13. www.youtube.com/staceybrennan
- Stacey: hair, makeup

14. www.youtube.com/michellephan
- Michelle: makeup

15. www.youtube.com/meganheartsmakeup
- Megan: hair, makeup, fashion

16. www.youtube.com/emyextasy
- Emy: makeup

17. www.youtube.com/bubzbeauty
- Bubz: hair, makeup, tags


You girls should totally check them out, they're all amazing! (I'll update this if I come across any more favourites!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...