Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sailor Pin-Up Girl (mini photoshoot)

I've been searching for my sailor hat and I finally found it, yay! I threw on some 'pin-up' girl makeup, put on my nautical dress and hat, took my camera out, and snapped away! I actually really like how the pictures turned out, I quite fancy myself as a sailor - Ahoy! I took these all myself, someone said they look professional, heehee


In case you hadn't noticed, I'm still growing my eyebrows out. I'm hoping to get them done this week though, they look awful, I hate growing my eyebrows out.

Makeup:
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fatal Red
- Essence waterproof liquid liner
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Ivory
- Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder in Rose Nude
- Rimmel blush in Autumn Catwalk
- Essence Multi Action False Lashes mascara AND L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes mascara





These are the items I wore...

Dress by Evita
Hat from a random shop!


Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...