Friday, June 15, 2012

Current favourites!

Hey dolls!

These are just some of the things I've been using non-stop lately, and as the post title suggests, they're my current favourites!

******

Tea Tree Daily Use Cleansing Facial Scrub

This scrub has seriously made a massive difference to my skin. Not only does it remove dead skin cells (ew!), but it smells gorgeous and leaves my skin so soft! Usually after a shower, the skin on my face is really 'tight', as I have really dry skin. I use this in the shower on my face, and when I come out of the shower, my skin isn't tight; just smooth, soft and flake-free! I have found that since starting to use this a couple of weeks ago, my skin looks brighter than before. Best of all, this only cost €1.49 from Dealz, which is part of the Poundland family, so I'm sure you can find it in the UK.

Armani Code 

I really really LOVE this perfume...but I'm just so awful at describing scents. This description is from www.sephora.com...


"A seductive new fragrance for women, Armani Code Pour Femme is a fresh, sexy, feminine blend of zesty blood orange, ginger, and pear sorbet softened with hints of sambac jasmine, orange blossom, and lavender honey, warmed with precious woods and vanilla.

Notes:
Blood Orange, Ginger, Pear Sorbet, Sambac Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Seringa Flower, Lavender Honey, Precious Woods Complex, Vanilla.
Style:
Fresh. Sexy. Feminine."


Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation

I love this foundation! It blends like a dream, and gives a gorgeous dewy finish. If you're not into the dewy finish, you can apply powder over the top. 

Essence 'I ♥ Stage' eyeshadow base

Favourite eyeshadow primer ever. Blows MAC's paintpot out of the water! [full review here]

 (fake) MAC False Lash Effect mascara

Gives me long, full, gorgeous lashes! [full review here]

ELF Kabuki Body Brush

Love it for blending blush and bronzer together on my face. So soft!

W7 5 Piece Eyeshadow Box

Beautiful colours, long lasting and perfect for a day-to-night smoky eye look. 

Catrice Limited Edition Bohemia Definition Bronzer

This is a little lighter in person; it looks dark on here, as the weather is crap, so the lighting is awful! This is perfect for my skin! I think I've got the hang of contouring now, and it makes a huge difference! 

 Tweezers (no brand)

I picked these up from a local pharmacy after my favourite ELF ones got bent of shape somehow. These ones are even better, and they pluck even the tiniest hairs with no trouble!

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner

Comes with it's own professional brush, but I use an angled eyeliner brush. So pigmented, lasts all day & night! [full review here]

 Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 002 Candy

Favourite lipstick ever! I love it. It's wearable for day or night, any occasion. It just gives a gorgeous light pink sheen, and it doesn't transfer easily. It glides onto the lips so easily, and I find it really long-lasting, with minimal touch-ups required. Loves it!

Maybelline 24hr Superstay concealer

I'm constantly switching between this concealer, and my S&G one. I really love both, and this one is working  best for me at the moment, I love it. It's so creamy and blends so perfectly. It covers everything...and I couldn't find my eyeshadow base the other day so I used this and it worked so well!

 Natural Collection Eye Lines eyeliner (white)

Favourite white eyeliner, even more than my NYX jumbo pencil! It can take a few swipes to build up the colour, but it's worth it, especially for £1.99! It makes me look so awake and really opens my eyes. It doesn't budge at all, which is amazing. The whole Natural Collection range is brilliant.

Vanilla cupcake candle!

Ahh this smells so good! I love the smell of vanilla, and this is beautiful. I love laying down to read with this candle burning. This is my second one, the first one is half burnt already...didn't make a pretty picture!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...