Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Keep Calm And...do some DIY! ♥

I have some spare empty photo-frames around the house, and although I take photos, I rarely print them. I was clearing out my laptop and I came across my 'Keep Calm And...' folder of pictures. My favourite one is 'Keep Calm And Eat Cupcakes'...but instead of printing someone else's picture, I made my own! I found a cute cupcake picture online, and still wrote 'Keep Calm And Eat Cupcakes', and made the letters of 'cupcakes' rainbow-coloured! Then I printed it off onto normal A4 paper using our printer...


I cut them out (around the glass of each photo-frame) and this is how my pictures turned out...

Small photo-frame before...

And AFTER!

Close-up.

Bigger photo-frame before...

And after!

And both of them (the red polka dot one goes on the kitchen window)

I'm actually so proud of them, hahaha!

I'm going to do other pictures too, for around the house, to my taste. It will save me money buying pictures, and I can do exactly what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...