Friday, June 29, 2012

A Few New Purchases...

I thought I'd share with you, some little bits I've bought/ordered recently...I'm still addicted to shopping, argh!!

If some items were sale items, I will clearly state it.

 Nautical Friendship Bracelet Pack - ASOS - €5.43 (half price, originally €10.86)
So pretty & delicate...it looked bigger in the pictures, & I actually thought it was all one bracelet, but they're all separate, so there's 5. Adorable :)

 2 x Intimates Solutions minimiser bras - www.littlewoods.ie - €23 (originally €30)
So comfortable, & they actually work!!

  South Petite Ruffle Cotton Maxi Skirt - www.littlewoods.ie - €16 (originally €39!)
Love love love it! The blue is just a stunning colour.

 Monsoon blue/green bead detailed top - charity shop - €2.50
 Didn't go over my massive chest, so I gave it to my sis-in-law, & it really suits her!

Nikka floral top/dress with big bow - charity shop - €3
My favourite purchase in a long time, love it! Can be worn as a dress, or tucked under as a top too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...