Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Benefit BADgal lash mascara review

I got a sample size mascara free with July issue of Glamour magazine. I've wanted to try it for ages (I have the BADgal liner and I really like it)

******

The packaging is so cute!

The little mascara tube looks like this...
  
Cute little wand!

Nice thick brush...

I had high hopes for this mascara...and it didn't let me down! It gave my lashes luscious length after just one coat, I was amazed! It lasted all day, and didn't flake at all. It didn't dry too quick or too slowly...it was just enough time for me to work with it. I love the brush, it's thick so it really coats all your lashes. It separates every lash with one coat, but not so much with two coats...

My eye before the mascara was applied

After ONE coat (wow!)

After TWO coats!


This mascara gets a definite 5 out of 5 from me, it's amazing! The normal size retails for £16.50...very steep. It's definitely a splurge item, though, thank God you're only suposed to change your mascara every 3 months! I will repurchase IF I can afford it at the time. But if not, I'll stick with my normal few (cheaper) favourites.

Love it...get your Glamour magazine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...