Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Review | Aussie Aussome Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner


I usually steer clear of 2 in 1shampoo/conditioners, as they make my hair feel quite greasy & weigh it down. I bought this because I love the Aussie brand & their products, & though
This 2 in 1 promises volume, & says it won't leave your hair feeling overloaded...

'instant uplift for you and your hair'

Smells gorgeous...shame about the product itself! It did make my hair feel weighed down, & like I had a lot of product build-up. The first time I used it, I thought maybe I just didn't rinse my hair enough...but it felt the same the next time I tried it, although I rinsed my hair for longer. It didn't give me volume at all, just made me hair look like a hot mess!
I'm disappointed with this product, but I think it's the only Aussie product that has let me down. I will not be repurchasing this particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...