Sunday, May 27, 2018

BABY #2 | 26 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

How far along? 26 + 2 (holy crap!!)
Total weight gain: not checking!
Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity jeans
Stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones since my last update 2 weeks ago
Sleep: It's okay, I miss being able to just be comfy whichever way I lay down!
Best moment this week: At my last scan, baby girl was breech. That same evening, she did the biggest movement yet, and I'm pretty sure she has flipped. Also getting into the nursery and some of it sorted (finally!)
Miss anything? Sleep, runny eggs, my back not aching all the time, being able to stand up to get out of bed/off the sofa (as opposed to rolling off!!) 
Movement: All of the movement! I love it.
Food cravings: Nope.
Gender: GIRL!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not that I can think of.
Labour signs: nope, thankfully!
Symptoms: The heartburn seems to have lessened a bit, and my chest feels heavy sometimes. I felt like my morning sickness was coming back last week, I felt awful. It seems to have subsided now.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring ON!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly moody. I'm a worrier, even about things that are beyond my control. I can get stressed easily over little things, so I've been pretty moody. I blame hormones!
Looking forward to: Seeing my dad in a few days and reaching my third trimester... less than two weeks until I hit 28 weeks! AND that means I'll be packing my hospital bag very soon! The excitement is real :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...