Tuesday, May 15, 2018

BABY #2 | 24 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

Hi bump! Yesterday, at 24 + 3.

How far along? 24 + 4.
Total weight gain: Last time I checked, it was over 6lbs, so I won't be checking again!!
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans with the over-the-bump band... and I love anything that shows off the bump!
Stretch marks? Oh yep, on the bump :(
Sleep: Sleep is generally good. I mean if I went to sleep at 9pm every night, it would be amazing! It's getting harder and harder to get comfortable without feeling like I'm crushing the baby!
Best moment this week: Bump popped over the past week! I'm also loving all the movement.
Miss anything? Runny eggs! Some days, I want them so badly.
Movement: Rolling around, kicks up high, punches down low... Oh, and hiccups. They are SO cute!
Food cravings: Pizza and salad sandwiches!
Gender: We are thrilled that we will have a little GIRL to complete our family in August!
Anything making you queasy or sick: We have one of those Glade air freshener things that sprays automatically, but I've had to turn it off as it makes me want to hurl!
Labour signs: nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn, and lots of backache. At my anatomy scan, baby girl was back to back. I think she's still back to back now, because the backache is something else, especially if I hoover or stand too long. My last pregnancy was the same; Leighton was always back to back (turned as he was born) so I had SO much backache in that pregnancy. How many times can I say back?! 9. Well, 10 now.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring ON!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy. I still get moody days where I'm stressed to the max though!
Looking forward to: Getting into the nursery this week to start getting it ready! Seeing baby girl again next week... and hopefully seeing my dad the week after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...