Monday, April 16, 2018

BABY #2 | 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

So.. it's been a while. Again. But fear not, I am back... and pregnant again! I think a pregnancy update is well overdue, so we'll just jump straight into it...


How far along? 20 + 3.
Total weight gain: No idea, don't want to know!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! You know those maternity jeans with the over-the-bump band? That's what I'm loving. And a couple of maternity tops. Otherwise it's just tights, leggings or dresses.
Stretch marks? No new ones yet since my last pregnancy.
Sleep: Sleep is okay. Leighton sleeps through the night, which is amazing... but typically, I find myself waking up quite a bit. I just can't get comfortable. Some nights are fine, but some are bad so I'm a mombie the next day.
Best moment this week: Feeling proper little kicks. It's probably my favourite part of being pregnant!
Miss anything? All the coffee, runny eggs, tuna (not sure why because I didn't have it all that much before pregnancy!) and alllll the sugar... another post coming soon with more on that.
Movement: Since week 19, I've been feeling loads of kicks. I can't wait for the proper rolling around and tumbles.
Food cravings: No unusual cravings, but I find myself craving pork scratchings sometimes. It was the same in the last pregnancy.
Gender: We have an inkling, but we should know soon enough!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not right now... the feeling of 'i'm going to vomit' every time I open the fridge has passed now.
Labour signs: nope
Symptoms: All the heartburn. Rennie is my BFF.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring ON!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy - of course, I still have my moody days, but that's pregnancy for you.
Looking forward to: Hospital appointment next week, where I should get a scan. I also can't wait for my BIG SCAN, and we're so excited to find out (or confirm) what we're having :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...