Monday, October 07, 2013

Tag | Our Relationship

 I was tagged by the lovely Heather to do the 'Our Relationship' tag. Basically, I have to answer some questions about my relationship with my fiancé. Afterwards, I will tag a couple of other ladies who have a boyfriend/fiancé/husband, to do this tag. Here we go...


1. How old is your fiancé? He has just turned 28!

2. When is the monthsary? It's on the 28th of every month.

3. Do you guys fight? Are you happy with him? Of course we fight, most couples do. I think it's healthy because you're laying our true feelings and thoughts out there. We're both different people and we agree and disagree on different things. We always make up after a fight or argument, because we love each other too much to let something silly break us up.

4. Do you live together? Do your parents know? We do live together, have done for around five or six years now. Honestly, I'd be a bit worried if my parents didn't know! Of course they do.

5. Where do you live/where are you from? The first time we lived together, it was in the city. We're now living in a small town in West Cork.

6. How long have you been together? Seven years this month...ah!!

7. What do people say about you guys? A few times, we've heard 'I didn't think it would last this long!' (not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not!). We've also heard 'cutest couple ever'. And probably the best, which was 'you're perfect for each other, you belong together'.

8. Are you planning on having children together? We are currently trying to conceive, so fingers crossed for some good news soon! 



I tag:

 Charlotte - Confessions of a Small Town Girl (congratulations on being a newlywed! 
 Emma-Louise - Fallen Angel to Yummy Mummy
 Amanda - Amanda's Blog
 Bex - Futures


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...