Saturday, October 05, 2013

Tag | Everyday Life

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? -- It's kind of wavy, but much more straight than curly.
2. What is your natural hair color? -- Mousey brown.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? -- Myself... I'll never pay to get my hair dyed! Bleached, but not dyed.
4. How often do you wash your hair? -- Every other day. I have to because it gets greasy quite quickly.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? -- Usually the same most days.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? -- Again, I'll never pay to get my nails done! I love nail polish and nail art myself, so I do my own.
7. How often to you change your nail polish? -- Every 3-4 days.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer? -- All year round. I don't like having my nails not painted.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? -- I can be ready in 10 minutes if I need to, but I can take an hour, depending on where I'm going and how long I have to get ready!
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes? -- Depends. Usually face, but I'll do my eyes first if I'll be wearing dark eyeshadows. I HATE fall-out.
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? -- Oh god, I was such a hoarder, but I've gotten much better!
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? -- Rarely. Sometimes for a night out or a little mini photoshoot with myself.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day? -- no way!
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)? -- Sometimes, but I don't feel the need to. It's only to make myself feel better.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup? -- All the time!
16. How many HG products do you have? -- I think maybe 4 or 5.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? -- Once a week, even if I only wear makeup once that week. They're actually due to be washed tonight :) if I use them for 2-3 days in a row, I'll spot clean in the meantime.
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? -- Usually the night before, especially if I'm going somewhere. 
19. How often do you change your handbag? -- Not very often, only if I really need a change.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep? -- I try to get up around 9.30/10.00, and I go to bed at ridiculous hours, like 1 or 2 am.
21. How often & when do you workout? -- Not very often anymore unfortunately, but I keep telling myself I'll get back into it.
22. Left-handed or Right-handed? -- Right!
23. How tall are you? -- Around 5'1 or 5'2.
24. Do you speak a foreign language? -- Nope.
25. How many pets do you have? -- Two cats; Prince and Jess.
26. How often do you clean your house? -- I give it a good clean weekly, but I clean everyday.
27. What is your favorite color? -- Pastel pink!
28. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine? -- I don't read them very often, but I think Glamour is good.
29. Do you swear? -- Too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...