Saturday, July 14, 2018

BABY #2 | 33 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

How far along? 33 + 1. Can't believe I'm even typing that!
Total weight gain: not checking
Maternity clothes? I've just been living in non-maternity dresses really, as this heatwave we've had, has been an absolute nightmare. It's still too hot!
Stretch marks? Honestly my whole body is one big stretchmark at this stage! Just kidding, I have some more on my tummy and inner thighs. *all the eye rolls*
Sleep: Mostly rubbish...it's too hot to sleep!! When I get to sleep, the carpal tunnel wakes me up and keeps me awake. It's horrendous. I've just passed a few weeks of having the WORST round ligament pain. I mean, my last baby's birth was easier than the pain of ligament pain. I still have a touch of it now but it's very bearable.
Best moment this week: Just adding the last little finishing touches to the nursery, and knowing we're sorted. If she were to arrive tomorrow (let's say I was full term), we would be ready! And hospital bags are fully packed and ready to go into the car. 
Miss anything? Sleep, no backache, being able to get up out of bed properly, clothes fitting, being able to put shoes on without taking an hour per foot. Also, no heartburn is something I can't wait for again!
Movement: Everything! The hiccups are beyond cute. If her daddy rubs my belly or talks to her, baby girl will always respond too! Or if her big brother lays on my belly...or makes a loud noise!
Food cravings: Nope.
Gender: GIRL!
Anything making you queasy or sick: the heartburn makes me feel really nauseous at times.
Labour signs: We *thought* baby girl was engaged the other day, but she's not. I get the odd Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing severe or consistent, and definitely not enough for hospital!
Symptoms: The heartburn is back with a vengeance. As mentioned above, the ligament pain in much better than it was... I think the carpal tunnel is the worst thing.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( my fingers are a little swollen, but I'm hoping to have my ring back on not long after baby girl is born.
Happy or moody most of the time: Up and down... the last week has been really tough, and I find myself feeling really down and overwhelmed by everything. I worry about everything too, so that doesn't help. I'm so excited for it all though!
Looking forward to: Our 36 week scan is in August and I can't wait for it. We will hopefully get a date for induction then... although part of me thinks that she will arrive before I make it that far... time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...