Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Exciting update, anyone?

It's been sooo long and I've really missed blogging. I've had SO much going on in my life, so I guess that's my lame excuse for not blogging. That and the fact that we've had pretty much no internet for almost a month. I've been stuck on Edge on my phone for like 22 hours a day. I wish I was joking. Awful, awful, AWFUL. It was truly awful.

We moved house (again, I know) and I absolutely love the place we're in at the moment. Very spacious, keeps heat in and is close to everything. It's kind of perfect for bringing up a baby... *surprise!!* :) I most likely will not be sharing pictures on here, but you will hear bits here and there... Coming soon - September 2016! 

That was pretty much my update - pregnancy has been keeping me busy yet lazy, and I'm loving every minute of it. I didn't have much sickness, only the odd day here and there. Seeing the heartbeat on the ultrasound for the first time was a feeling of another kind, especially as I am a worrier. It settled my nerves so much, and we can't wait to find out what we're having. Names are picked already! :)

Seeing my bump growing day by day amazes us, and we can't wait to hold our little monkey in our arms for the first time 


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...