Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Currently


reading: Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Jill Mansell. Can't put it down!!
writing: this!
listening to: Britney Spears - Perfume. 
thinking: never you mind! 
smelling: lavender incense... mmm.
wishing: my brother wasn't moving to Canada!
hoping: tomorrow goes by quickly.
wearing: paw print pj bottoms, and a matching top which says 'just purrfect' with a picture of a cat. Sweet!
loving: work!
wanting: a big hug
needing to: get back into blogging. I also need to pee... is that too much? Didn't think so.
feeling: good!
clicking: the keyboard letters!


P.S Sorry I've been so slack with blogging... work has taken over my life pretty much, and by the time I get home, I just want to vegetate on the sofa and read or listen to music, haha. I have some posts lined up, so keep your eyes peeled!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...