Friday, July 19, 2013

Rocket Dog 'Colleen' Red Polka Dot Wedges


I hope you love these wedges as much as I do! They're by Rocket Dog, and are sold out on a lot of websites. They retail from around £48 to £55 (price varies on different websites). For weeks, I had been seeing the advert on Facebook, but had never clicked on it. The other day, my sister-in-law sent me the link and said that she thought of me when she seen the shoes. I finally went onto the MandMDirect website (links below) and lusted over the shoes for a while. MandMDirect sells big brands at low prices. I paid 11.07 for these, and 4.99 delivery. Brilliant! They arrived within 3 days by courier (I'm in Ireland, they come from the UK). In the UK, you can pay just £9.99 and delivery around £3.99. That's a huge saving of £38.00! 

They're SO comfortable. Cushioned and comfortable - perfect! I take a UK shoe size 4, so obviously I ordered a 4. The only problem I had with them was the back of the shoe where the bow is. It's elasticated, but not hugely. The backs slipped down a small bit, but I bought heel cushions from the pharmacy and stitched them onto the backs...so much better! No slipping, and even more comfortable. An alternative could be to order a size smaller than you would normally take. I would have sent them back (or sold them) and ordered a size 3, but I have a holiday next week and I wanted them for that! The heel cushions have worked a treat though, so I'm thrilled with that. They're really comfortable, I can't tell you. They make your legs look absolutely perfect (sexy calves, anyone?). I love the whole '50s' pinup/vintage style of them, I can't wait to put together pretty outfits for them!

You can find these beautiful, bargain shoes at the following links, depending on where you live!


Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely :)
    I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award :) to find out more and to answer my questions for you follow this link http://butterflieshavesouls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html ❤

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...