Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hello December


I bet you didn't expect to see a post from me today, but hi!

I can't believe it's December already. I know I say this every month, but wow, it flew in! It's Christmas in just over THREE weeks. I'm delighted to say I have all of my Christmas shopping done now (who am I kidding, it's be done since mid-November) We're super organised this year, and it feels great not having to worry about it, and to know we won't be in the crazy shopping rush 3 or 4 days before Christmas!

 I honestly don't have a reason for being so slack with blogposts in November; i'm just lazy, but you already knew that. To make up for it, I'm doing Blogmas. Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away, I did the '26 Day Christmas Challenge', which answered a question about Christmas every day up until December 26th. This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special, I'll be doing a blog post every day up until Christmas day, probably including the actual day itself. The first post will be up later today.

Ah, happy December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...