Monday, December 02, 2013

Blogmas - Day 2 ❤ Christmas DIY | Glass bottle 'Christmas Tree'

I watched Zoella's Christmas Bedroom Inspiration video last night & fell in love with her DIY 'glass bottle & twig' decoration. I had to make my own, so I got started on it this morning. It took me about 10-15 minutes... not including finding the twig in the garden & almost falling into the bush. Anyway, it was worth it because the decoration is so cute. If I find some more pretty glass bottles, I'm going to make a few more. So simple, & adds a pretty touch to any table or mantelpiece for Christmas.


What you'll need: 

a glass bottle (mine is a vinegar bottle that I washed out & put through the dishwasher)
a twig that will fit into the glass
small decorations
optional - ribbon/bow/something to hang around the bottle neck
 optional - LED lights (I didn't use any)

Clean out the glass bottle. Place the ribbon/bow/hanging decoration around the neck of the bottle. Cut or break the twig to size & remove any leaves. If you're using LED lights, pop them into the clean & dry bottle. Place the twig into the bottle & hang your little decorations onto the little twigs that stick out. And that's it... simple & cute!

Are you going to give it a go?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...