Friday, December 20, 2013

Blogmas - Day 20 ❤ Haul: Boots & Primark


I received some money for Christmas, and as I'm very rarely in the city anymore, we just went up yesterday. Here's what I picked up. I've taken pictures of most things up closer so you can get a proper idea of how they look. Prices are below, too.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

 PRIMARK

Firstly and not importantly, I picked up a king-size red fitted sheet. Then I picked up a beautiful 'extra large' scarf, which is red with white hearts. Perfect for winter and I feel like the colours make it look very Christmassy. I love shabby chic and vintage looking decor, so I picked up some Christmas decorations. I don't think they look very Christmassy, but I've put them on my tree anyway. After Christmas, I'll still be using them to hang on door handles throughout the house. They're so cute, and as it is so close to Christmas, they were reduced in price, so I couldn't say no.

I needed some new fluffy warm pyjamas, and the bottoms of these ones caught my eye straight away. They're baby pink with white hearts, and the top is white with a heart in the middle, and it says 'Always Be Mine'... adorable! When I put them on earlier, I noticed the bottoms have cute white cuffs at the feet which I find keep the heat in! Love.
 
I spotted this makeup bag and I just had to have it. It's a bit bigger than it looks in the picture, and it will hold what I use on a day to day basis. It reminds me of Minnie Mouse, but I love the 'rock chick' look the studs add.

I couldn't say no to these slipper socks either (I swear, clothes speak to me!). They're SO fluffy and have kept my feet warm all day today. Again, they're a pink/coral colour with white hearts. Seriously, it's only when I got home that I realised that I went a bit heart-crazy today.

Fluffy socks are a must for this awful weather, I wear them inside boots most days, and inside the house. Primark do packs of 3 and they're so cosy! Such a lifesaver on these cold nights. With the socks and my fluffy slippers (above), I'll have the toastiest feet around.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

  BOOTS

I needed to pick up razor blades and another Collection concealer for when mine runs out. I ended up picking up two (I don't know when I'll be near a Boots again!), and got a free Collection mascara as I spent over €6.99 on Collection products. Look out for a review on the mascara soon, I can't wait to try it. I also picked up my razor blades. My favourite, as I love the built-in shave gel bars. I bought my usual Clairol nice 'n easy hairdye in black... just in time for Christmas!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

EURO GIANT

I'm kind of obsessed with Argan oil and the packaging of this caught my eye before the name did. I picked it up and I'm really looking forward to trying it. I'll use it a few times before I review it here for you... We'll see how it turns out!

Prices

King-size sheet: €9
Extra large scarf: €4
Decorations: €4 €1!
Pyjamas: €10
Makeup bag: €4
Slipper socks: €3
Fluffy socks (3 pairs): €3
Venus Spa Breeze razors (4 cartridges): €12.99
Clairol nice 'n easy: €7.99
Collection Supersize Mascara: FREE for a limited time if you spend over €6.99 on Collection products. RRP: €4.79
Argan Oil Conditioner: €1.50

I hope you enjoyed my little haul, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...