Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogmas - Day 19 ❤ 3 Makeup Tips!

Over the past year or so, I've got more into makeup and over this time, I have learned and picked up a few different tips. They're useful for me, so hopefully some of these will help you out...

❤ I apply foundation BEFORE I apply concealer (I use primer first too!). Some of my smaller blemishes will be concealed by the foundation, so in turn, I use LESS concealer to cover up what I need to.

❤ If I'm applying liner (liquid/gel/pencil) on my upper lashline, I apply my mascara first and let it dry. This gives me something to 'lean' the brush/pencil on, which means I get a smoother, more even line that is easier to apply.

❤ When applying blush to the 'apples' of my cheeks, I don't smile. If I do smile, apply the blush and drop my smile, the 'apples' of my cheeks drop too. Instead, I suck in my cheeks a little bit, and apply a small bit of blush on my cheekbones, and blend it out.

I hope you find these tips useful in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...