Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Blogmas - Day 24 ❤ Christmas nails & excuses!

I've been SO good with Blogmas this year, getting a post up everyday. But not now! Argh! I had all intentions of getting my post up early today, but I had lots of cleaning and tidying to do before Christmas Day. I obviously didn't get my post up in time though *slaps wrist*. This evening, our electricity went out. I was in such a foul mood, I didn't feel like doing anything - just sitting in front of the fire with a glass of West Coast Cooler and sulking. What other way would a grown up handle things?

Safe to say we were extremely pissed off thinking Christmas Day was ruined, but we soon made light of the situation as everybody in our area was in the same boat (unless they had a gas cooker, in which case, they'd be fine!). After an hour, it came back on. What a relief... it was the worst hour of my life ;) then we had visitors over who left at 11pm, which is when I made a call to both my parents to wish them a Happy Christmas. I know, excuses excuses, but it's the truth! Forgive me!

Anyway, today's (yesterday's?) post is just a quick one on my Christmas nails. I was going to do red, but decided on a white nail polish topped with Essence's 'Special Effect! Topper'. I love it, and I know I'm the absolute worst nail painter in the world. Oh well!


I'm sure I'll see you later! ;)
Oh, and I'll leave you with this...


❤ Have a great Christmas! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...