Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blogmas - Day 11 ❤ Yankee Candle 'Christmas Memories' 12 Samplers Candle Collection

I had seen this set floating around the internet for a while, and when it finally hit Littlewoods, I snapped it up as part of my Christmas present from my fiancé. A few hours after I had ordered it, it was out of stock, so I'm glad I got one. When I ordered, it was down from €25 to €20. Brilliant value, if you ask me.
The set comes with 12 votive candles, each with a 15 hour burn time. The candles are as follows:

Christmas Eve, Christmas Cookie, Christmas Rose, Snow In Love, Sparkling Cinnamon, Snowflake Cookie, Red Apple Wreath, Sugared Apple, Merry Marshmallow, Apple & Pine Needle, Cranberry Ice, Christmas Memories.

Each candle is described below... 
 The set of candles is presented so beautifully in a 'book'. I say 'book', because it looks like a huge book, but you open it to reveal the gorgeous candles. How cute is the bow? It's a velcro opening too, which I think is very handy.
I'm so in love with the whole collection! I've already started using it to make Christmas come faster (I love Christmas!) I'm currently burning Cranberry Ice, and it smells absolutely beautiful. I'll be burning Christmas Eve on... well, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Memories possibly after Christmas. I highly recommend this set, for you or someone else. It's the absolute perfect gift for any candle lover, and it looks more expensive than it actually is!

It is still available from Amazon and Yankee, but is still sold out on Littlewoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...