Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Blogmas - Day 10 ❤ Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipstick in 'Casablanca'

This lipstick is part of a prize I won, which you can read about here!



I was dying to try it when I received it yesterday, but I held off until I had taken these pictures for my blog this morning... dedication at it's finest! I love this colour; it's a beautiful deep wine red. It's such a classy and sophisticated matte colour, and it's so pigmented. Perfect, as there is nothing worse than having to apply four coats of a lipstick to see a hint of colour. This one glides on like a dream and is so moisturising. It's quite long-lasting, and hasn't bled at all (I applied it around 1.30pm and it's still there after a cup of tea! It's now after 6.30pm). Casablanca is the ideal colour for Christmas, instead of my usual blood red Christmas lip-colour. I'll definitely be wearing this colour on Christmas day, and on nights out if I go out. It will be beautiful with a neutral eye and a slick of liquid liner. It retails at £13.25 and in my opinion, it's so worth it.

Have you tried any Daniel Sandler makeup products, and if so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...