Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scents of Occasion - from Boots

I picked this up in the '75% off' sale in Boots the other day. It was reduced from €26 to just €6.50, which is amazing. I've been dying to try Anaïs Anaïs and the Ghost perfume for ages now! When I saw this in the sale, I had to have it. This is what's inside, I'll give you the information the box gives too...


From left to right:

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy (6ml)

A sensual scent filled with contrast, an elegant blend of light and dark, sweet and bewitching. Ange ou Demon Le Secret offers a glimpse into a fascinating realm, revealing a fragrance full of grace and elegance. A perfect companion for a dazzling woman, pure and mischievous all at the same time.

Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel (6ml)

A delicate and ultra-feminine fragrance inspired by the lily, a flower that evokes purity and innocence.

Tous H2O by Tous (4.5ml)

A floral aquatic fragrance with top notes of Amalfi lemon and lavender; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are Virginia cedar, sandalwood and amber.

Noa by Cacharel (7ml)

Modern yet timeless, Noa is the visionary element in all of us. Rediscover the inner peace and instinctive wisdom of a woman through an infusion of rare woods and delicate peony.

Ghost Deep Night by Tanya Sarne (10ml)

Ghost Deep Night is an oriental vanilla fragrance that is sensual and passionate with a fresh oriental composition. A fragrance made for love - and loving.

*********

My favourite are Ghost Deep Night and Noa. I love them all, but if I had to pick, that would be the ones I would choose! I would definitely recommend this set as a birthday gift, what woman wouldn't want to try FIVE new perfumes?! And it's only €6.50 right now, get yours while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...