Saturday, January 28, 2012

ELF Lipstick swatches - Classy, Fearless, Gypsy, Sociable

I'm in love with these ELF lipsticks! They cost $1/£1.50/€1.70, which is beyond me...they're so cheap, yet so so good! The packaging is pretty simple; not the best, but for the price, you can't complain! 

These are the 4 colours I have...

From left to right
Classy, Fearless, Gypsy and Sociable

Classy - light pink nude
Fearless - perfect red!
Gypsy - gorgeous plum purple
Sociable - deep dark pink

Elf says:
Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips.

I absolutely love these lipsticks...they're moisturising, pigmented and they last for hours on my lips! I'd definitely recommend them, and I'd love if ELF brought out even more colours, I'd definitely buy them!

Have you tried these lipsticks? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...