Monday, January 09, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions!

I am seriously SO BAD at sticking to my new years resolutions...it probably doesn't help that I tend to make quite a few! This year is no exception, but I won't bore you with all of them; I'll just name a few!


1. Change up my style
I think I'm stuck in style rut and I'm currently trying to get out of it! Jeans, Uggs and a top every day just isn't good enough for me. I've started shopping, buying little bits to update my wardrobe. In the sales, I've got some new jeans, booties, tops, and even bags! My style is pretty casual, but I'd like to dress up a bit more, even to go shopping or out to town. It makes me feel good, knowing I look good!

2. Get a job/take a course
Like most people right now, I'm finding it really tough getting a job, so I'm going to have to look a lot harder. If I still can't find one, I may look more into taking a course (people have suggested make-up, nails etc), which would be a lot of fun!

3. Visit one of my best friends
Believe it or not, I've only met one of my best friends ONCE! We've been talking for around 5 years now, we text all the time, but we've only met once when she came to stay for a few days. I promised to go to see her this year (and her daughter!), hopefully early in the year. Fun times shall be had by all!

4. Meet my friend from California
My beauuuuuuutiful friend is (hopefully/more than likely) coming to Ireland in summer, so if she comes over, we will definitely meet! We're going to look for fairies and drink Guinness...hahaha! I've always wanted to LIVE in California, but a girl can dream!

5. Get in shape
I am determined to stick to this, I'm adamant to get in shape...yet it doesn't help that I constantly want a cheeseburger (which by the way, sounds amazing right now...damnit!) I'll set myself ONE junk food day a week (where I can eat all the cheeseburgers I want!!) then the rest of the week will be healthy eating and exercise, using my new pilates DVD!


Do you have any resolutions for 2012? Are you bad at sticking to them (like me!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...