Tuesday, October 04, 2011

What I bought today!

I went on a little spree today. I've been pretty stressed lately, and a little bit of retail therapy tends to help me when I'm stressed. PLUS, I haven't been properly shopping in ages, so I've been saving a little.

Here's what I bought...


First, I hit Argos and picked up the BaByliss Glamour Waves Ceramic curling tong. I've been wanting to get this for ages and I love it! I'll have a review up soon :)

Next, I popped into New Look to have a look at the sale items. Nothing really tickled my fancy, but I did pick up 4 face masks to pamper myself! I bought Very Berry, White Chocolate, Peel Off Masque and Iced Crystal

Of course, I had to pop into Boots too! I had to make a few repurchases (lipstick, eye makeup remover). I also needed another baby pink nail polish. There was a 3 for 2 offer on most (if not all!) of the makeup, nails and eyelashes, with the cheapest item free... So, naturally, I was in my element when I stepped into Boots, and I love a good bargain! I picked up my Simple Eye Makeup Remover, which I badly needed as my other one is just about to run out! As for the 3 for 2 offer, I bought Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush (repurchase), Sally Hansen Hard As Nails and a gorgeous baby pink polish by Collection 2000, called Candy Floss. I'm a total sucker for baby pink polishes and I needed it.. or so I tell myself! I also got a €7.50 No7 voucher too.. BONUS! :)

Finally, I made a trip to Dunnes Stores (This one has 4 or 5 floors!) I wanted a basic long sleeve top for Winter to wear under knits, so I picked up a gorgeous grey/marl one. I picked up some underwear too (every time I go shopping, I buy knickers!!) 2 of them are boy shorts, saying "Sugar & Spice" and "Feeling Great, Looking Good" and a gorgeous pair of grey heart print knickers. The jewellery stands caught my eye, and even better, they were having a sale! I picked up some beautiful drop earrings with purple diamantés. I've been really getting into candles lately, so I picked up 3. I bought a huge Vanilla one - mmmmm, love vanilla! I also got 2 smaller ones, Jasmine and Rose. They all smell absolutely gorgeous. In the makeup section, I picked up an Essence angled eyeliner brush, which I'll probably use for my brows!


BaByliss Glamour Waves Ceramic curling tong - €27.99
Very Berry Masque - €1.25
White Chocolate Masque - €.0.50!!!
Peel Off Masque - €1.25
Iced Crystal Masque - €1.25
Simple Eye Makeup Remover - €3.89
Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush - €6.55
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - €6.39
Collection 2000 polish in Candy Floss - FREE as part of 3 for 2 (originally €2.69)
Long sleeve grey/marl top - €6
Boy shorts - €1 each
Heart print knickers - €2.50
Giant Vanilla candle - €4
Jasmine candle - €1.50
Rose candle - €1.50
Earrings - €2 (from €4!)
Eyeliner brush - €1.99


I had a really fun, relaxing day and it definitely de-stressed me a lot :) A bit of retail therapy can work wonders!

I've bought a few little bits over the past weeks too, so I'll do a little collective haul (hate that word!) soon for that.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...