Friday, October 21, 2011

My full ELF makeup collection

I've done 2 ELF hauls and reviews and it got me thinking, 'how much ELF stuff do I actually have?!' - so I went through ALL of my makeup and got all of my ELF stuff together. I was pretty shocked as I knew I had quite a bit, but not this much!


Altogether, I have:

Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Twinkle Teal
Desert Haze
Black Cream Eyeliner



Total Face Brush



Angled Contour Brush



Plumping lip glaze - Wink Pink
Blush - Peachy Keen




Studio Stipple Brush



Blending Eye Brush



Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 - Ivory



Clarifying Pressed Powder - Ivory



Shimmering Facial Whip - Persimmon



Natural Radiance Blusher - Shy



Blush Brush



Studio Conditioning Lip Balm with SPF 15 - Peaceful Pink
Nail Polish - Fair Pink
Brightening Eye Liner - Black
Lipstick - Pouty Petal
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Midnight
Wristlet - Silver
Body Kabuki Brush
Waterproof Lengthening and Volumising Mascara - Dark Brown
All Over Color Stick - Lilac Petal
Lipstick - Nicely Nude
2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss - Perfect Pink
Beauty Encyclopedia - Face Edition
Slant Tweezer
High Definiton Powder
Concealer Brush
Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush
Flawless Finish Foundation - Sand
Studio Matte Lip Colour - Natural
All Over Cover Stick - Apricot Beige
Eyebrow Kit - Dark
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - Sun Kissed
Lipstick - Natural Nymph
Nail Polish - Teal
Natural Radiance Blusher - Flushed
Blush - Fuchsia Fusion
Eye Transformer
Eyeshadow Brush
Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Nail Polish - Cranberry
Brightening Eye Colour - Teal Dream
Studio Makeup & Mist Set

If you would like a review for any of these products let me know! Be sure to make sure that I haven't already reviewed it here or here!!

Are you a makeup lover? Do you have a big collection? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...