Monday, October 17, 2011

My life in pictures right now!

On a few blogs, I've seen people post pictures, along with a few lines of what's happening with them, what's going on in their life right now. I really like this idea, as I think pictures can be a great way of expressing how you feel. I thought I'd give it a go :)



I've had a kidney infection for the past 6 days now. It's awful! I keep getting a pain in my back at my kidneys I'm always getting chills so I have to stay wrapped up really warm. Of course, I don't mind this as it's an excuse to snuggle up and relax :) but it's so typical, especially as I'm just over a really bad case of bronchitis, that was awful!



Myself and my fiancé have been trying to conceive for the past 10 months now, and still no luck! Every couple of months, my period is late and I get all excited... Then I'm let down! It's the most frustrating thing ever, and I have to go to my doctor if I'm still not pregnant by December. I think I'll try an ovulation test very soon, although my fiancé thinks it will be a waste. People are telling me it will happen when it's supposed to. I appreciate it but I can't help but get sad when I see pregnant women, they seem to be everywhere!


In an attempt to make myself feel better, I've been doing a little bit of retail therapy (it helps!). I've bought makeup, a handful of clothes and a few skincare bits and pieces. Oh and I even bought a new duvet for our bed!!

My fiancé decided to treat me and he bought me a Blackberry Curve 8520! I could have cried with excitement lol! He has the black one and I have the pink one... We match :P love him so much <3

If you know me, you'll know I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it... having family around, giving & receiving gifts, lots of food, loads of booze, decorations, snow, the gorgeous open fire and all the fairy lights! They make happy, as sad as that probably sounds! Another thing I absolutely LOVE is Christmas songs. They're sooooo cheesy but that's what makes them so good! You can just sing along to them whilst feeling happy. Well... I do anyway :P

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling lots better from your kidney infection hun, sending lots of love and hugs for you.

    I had no idea you were trying for a likul bubba, good luck with that and keep trying my gorgeous girly :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...