Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nail of the Day

I'm a sucker for nail polish, I must buy a new one (at least!) every week. I've had this one a little while now and decided to paint my nails last night, as this colour goes great with my dark brown hair.


It's by Collection 2000, and it's part of the Hot Looks collection. It's called Show Off, and it's a 'fast dry' polish. It does just that, dries in no time at all! I'm absolutely in love with it! It's nearly all gone though as I use it a lot, so I'm going to have to get more ASAP. I get mine in Boots, and it's only £1.79, which is totally amazing! The colour is so vibrant and one coat does the job :)

1 comment:

  1. Eeee that is a gorgeous blue, I'm not a big fan of blue nail varnish but this is pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...