Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2013 | What's In My Bag?

I was tagged by the lovely Heather to do the 'What's In My Bag' tag. I've done this a few times, but this is just an updated one (even though I don't think it has changed much!) I love reading/watching these tags to see what everyone else carries around.

My bag itself is from Dunnes Stores and was a gift from my fiancé. I picked the bag out. If I let him pick one out, I'd LOVE to see what he'd come back with ;) This bag is faux leather, and cost €25 and I think it's an absolute steal at that price. I love it so much, it's probably my favourite bag I've ever owned. It came with a long handle/strap too, but I prefer it without it.


And...


 ...this is the junk I carry around in my bag!

❤  purse 
❤ passport
❤ scarf (I love scarves!)
❤ sunglasses
❤ mirror
❤ 2 body sprays
❤ anti-perspirant
❤ hair clip
❤ phone
❤ spare contact lenses
❤ pearl earrings
❤ bobby pins
❤ blotting tissue
❤ bracelet
❤ 3 pens (THREE. Why?!)
❤ chewing gum
❤ lip-liner
Solpadeine
❤ 7 lipsticks...seriously?
❤ 2 lipbalms
❤ mini Anais Anais Cacharel perfume

I usually have a small bottle of water too, even though it can really weigh down my bag! 

***

What's in YOUR bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...