Saturday, October 05, 2013

Review | Rimmel 'ScandalEyes Retro Glam' Mascara


 I bought this mascara about a month ago - I have been meaning to review it as I haven't blogged in over two months (sorry!). Obviously the review didn't happen then, so here we are. I've loved the other ScandalEyes mascaras from Rimmel, and when I bought this one, it was the introductory price of around €4.95. RRP is around €6.95.

I love the brush - it's an '8' shape, and the small end means it's easy to wiggle to the tiny lashes in the corners. Before applying the mascara, I curl my lashes. I apply 1-2 coats of the mascara, and it never gets clumpy for me. It lengthens my lashes, and I find it lasts all day. I had no flaking or smudging, which was amazing. I hate getting home from a long day to find that my mascara has flaked onto my cheeks, but that didn't happen with this. I love how black the mascara is too, it can be made dramatic if needed with loads of coats. The drying time is very good; it doesn't take too long, which is great because you don't find yourself sitting there with your eyes half-open/half-closed waiting for them to dry...

...or is that just me?

I would definitely recommend this mascara, it's so worth the price (about €6.95). I will repurchase when I run out, because it's one of the best mascaras I've tried so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...