Friday, May 25, 2012

Soap & Glory 'The Breakfast Scrub' review

I know I'm doing a lot of S&G reviews, but I've just been rediscovering the bag set I received for Christmas 2010! This review is going to be on 'The Breakfast Scrub', which is a gorgeous oat, Shea butter and sugar body smoother.


It contains organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts. I love the smell, but it took me a while to get used to. It smells like maple (even the lid says so!) yummy! Again, the gorgeous pink packaging pulls me in... super cute!


I'm in love with this! I only use a small dollop, as I find a little goes a long way when it comes to this exfoliator! It's helped to smooth some of the bumpiness on my upper arms, which I'm so glad about! It leaves a little scent on my body, and I really like it, it's not too overpowering! It's a brilliant exfoliator and if I'm honest, it looks and smells good enough to eat (best not to do that though, hahaha!) It retails for £9.50 from Boots, so worth it.

Soap & Glory have amazed me yet again! I highly recommend this product if you have some bumpiness to get rid of, or if you just want good-enough-to-eat smelling skin! Mmmnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...