Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How to: remove glitter nail polish!

I love glitter nail polish, but it's a pain in the butt to remove. I've learned this trick and had to share it with you all, in case you didn't know about it. It's AMAZING!

This is the polish I was wearing (Nail Him by H&M)


It has some glitter/shimmer in it, and it's the hardest polish EVER to remove! Here's how I removed it...

You will need:
nail polish remover
cotton pads
tin foil (torn into strips)

Step 1: Soak a cotton wool pad in nail polish remover and wrap it around your nail.


Step 2: Wrap a strip of foil around the cotton pad and secure tightly around your fingertip. 


Leave for 10 minutes.... love your alien nails!


Step 3: Firmly slide the 'casing' off your nail.


VOILA!!!


Glitter nail polish is gone!! I've tried this tip with other glitter polishes too, and it's never failed to impress me.

I hope you all enjoyed this little trick :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea :) thanks for this, I hate removing glitter polish but I'm going to definitely try this x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay! It's a brilliant little trick, works every time! x x x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...