Monday, March 12, 2012

Percy & Reed Splendidly Silky shampoo - Review

I'm a total sucker for beauty products, and when I saw the April issue of Glamour with a free 100ml bottle of Percy & Reed Splendidly Silky Moisturising shampoo, I had to get it. Glamour is a magazine I read often too, so I didn't buy it just for the shampoo ;)

There is a choice of 4 hair products; shampoo, conditioner, finishing polish or a hair mask. I chose the shampoo as I'm happy with my current conditioner and hair mask products!

Percy & Reed say...
"The perfect pick-me-up for parched hair. Blueberry extract and sweet almond milk clean and moisturise, pro vitamin B5 adds strength, and you get gorgeous locks which are quite gloriously glossy."


I love the packaging...


(The magazine is £2 in the UK, and I think I paid around €2.34 here in Ireland.)

I really like this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so clean and fresh. It has a fresh (and slightly) fruity scent, which is really nice. The 100ml bottle you get is worth around £5.60, which I think is expensive for a shampoo. Plus, I'm not sure if the 100ml bottle is available to buy (besides on eBay). I have only seen 250ml bottles available to buy, and they retail at £14.00. Steep! As much as I like the shampoo, I wouldn't pay that much for it as an every day shampoo, but maybe only as a treat thing...there are loads of shampoos out there which will do basically the same thing. It did leave my hair really silky too, as the name suggests!

I like it and I would buy it if it were cheaper. Like I said, I may buy it as a treat, but definitely not for every day use as it's expensive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...