Saturday, March 24, 2012

Holiday Haul

I'm going on holiday to Wales in August, so I went out yesterday to pick up a little few bits for the holiday. Me being me, I know I'll wear most (if not all!) of it before then... Lately, I've been really into a kind of French 'theme', wearing blue, white and red, pretty bows, stripes, etc. I really like it, and I've been starting to pick up more and more pieces. I'll look like a French flag soon, hahaha!

Here's what I picked up...


From Primark/Penneys

Chanel inspired quilted cream ballet flats with black patent toe - €8

Navy wedges - €7

 Long basic black string top - €2.50

French theme earring (5 pairs) - €2

 White and navy headband (bow has wiring to make the shape you want) - €2.50

 Baby pink necklace - €2.50

Pink vest top with bronze buttons - €4.50

 Black bodycon skirt with elastic waistband (inside) - €5

Then, I popped into Claire's Accessories and picked up a few bits. They're having an 'up to 75% off' sale, and the Hello Kitty stand caught my eye (obviously). Anyway, this is what I bought....

Shamrock knee high socks - €2 (were €6.95)

Hello Kitty makeup bag -€7 (was €16.95!!)


Glitter pink polish with ring (my niece will wear the ring!) - €2 (was €3.95)

I hope you all enjoyed my little haul :) more to come soon (I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...