Monday, September 19, 2011

TOWIE - My new obsession



When everyone was watching The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE) on television, I turned my nose up at it, never thought I'd watch it. I can't imagine myself watching Jersey Shore, or anything like that. There were plenty of posts on my Facebook homepage praising TOWIE, and just recently, I gave into temptation and download the first season.

I was expecting it to be crap... Instead, I found myself addicted after the first episode! Mark Wright is hottttttt and I love Amy, she's so bubbly, gorgeous, funny and her hair is beautiful! I'm currently watching the second season and I'm still as addicted! The third season is aired on September 25th but I don't have ITV, so I have to wait until it's online so I can download it. I'm counting down the days heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...