Sunday, September 18, 2011

30 Day Celebrity Challenge - Day 2

Day 1: First celebrity encounter


Brian McFadden

(Bear in mind this is a photo of a photo!) I met Brian in late 2004 at the signing of his album, Irish Son. My mum met him too, we got up at like 6am to be there to meet him in HMV in Galway city. The crowd was surprisingly big but we were second in the queue. We were led in and went upstairs to meet and greet Brian. Some girls were screaming and crying, and 1 fainted. I mean, I was so excited but they were hysterical!

I got a picture of him (above) and a picture with him, it's still at my parents' house, probably on the fridge with everything else hahaha. He gave me a kiss on the cheek too, and I kissed him heehee.

I'm glad I met him, I love him so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...